Sentiv’s platform is an all in one solution (mobile & web) for your charity to setup exciting and engaging virtual fitness fundraising events.
Here are some of the things our platform is capable of –
- Intuitive and interactive experience for participants, their donors and your charity
- Built-in fitness tracking + wearable integration (fitbit, Garmin, etc)
- Peer-to-Peer fundraising with CauseFit™
- Ability to setup teams to enhance competition in fitness and fundraising
- End-to-end registration and fee collection services
Sponsored CauseFit is a unique way to involve your corporate sponsors and their employees in participating for your charity.
Sponsored CauseFit = Charitable Giving + Wellness + Engagement + Team Building
- Sponsors pledge a contribution based on participants’ fitness (ex: $1 per mile run)
- Participants record their fitness activities through Sentiv which gets translated to $ raised
- Sponsor donates their pledge as participants collectively reach the fitness/ fundraising goal
- Sponsored CauseFits can be public (open to anyone on the Sentiv platform) or private (within corporation)
In-Person Race Support
Sentiv’s mobile app allows you to support your in-person fitness event participants in a far more interactive and intuitive way.
Participants will have access to important information such as –
- Interactive race routes & maps
- Lodging & Transport Info for multi-day races
- Live tracking feature to let their supporters know how far along they are
- Easy access to race related updates from your Charity
- Race safety and support information
- Social media integration
- Integrates seamlessly with your existing software